Silence Your Fat Gene
Discover The Hidden Triggers That Cause Fat Gain And Shut Them Down For Good
Are you sick and tired of trying diet after diet or program after program just to lose a few pounds… only to gain it all back? Do you feel like you’re making the right decisions but still can’t get rid of that stubborn body fat? Have you given up hope that weigh loss is even possible for you?
Well there’s some great news! It’s probably NOT your fault.
The fact is, we all have “fat genes” that can be turned on or off (by signals in our diet, behavior, and environment) and tells our body to put on or release extra fat. You may be doing all the right things to lose weight but your body is secretly receiving signals to do just the opposite.
If you want to finally achieve the health you desire, join Dr. Emran as he takes a deep dive into the hidden triggers that cause weigh gain and explains how to Silence Your Fat Gene. This book will help you to:
– Identify the hidden triggers in your daily environment that secretly tell your body to pack on extra weight.
– Learn how to easily and consistently put your metabolism into overdrive so you become a 24/7 fat burning machine.
– Discover how we unknowingly put ourselves in a perpetual fat-gaining cycle and what you can do to break free!
– Counter the seasonal changes that trigger weight gain in your body, ensuring that you stay lean and fit all year.
Fast-Track Your Health
The Four Keys To Successful Weight Loss
In Fast-Track Your Health, Dr. Mohammad A. Emran offers help to those who’ve had many unsuccessful weight-loss attempts or are looking for the knowledge that can lead them to success. Dr. Emran has included his personal experiences with patients and with his own family to illustrate the techniques for effective weight loss.
Fast-Track Your Health will help you:
– Identify the common factors shared by people who have succeeded in losing weight.
– Avoid the common difficulties that can prevent weight loss.
– Discover why it’s best not to focus on any specific diet or type of exercise!
– Organize the process of weight loss and weight maintenance.
– Maintain hope in spite of the problems you might have previously experienced.